In order to be admitted to the South Bay Teacher Induction Program you must have the following:
- A Preliminary General Education Credential, and/or
- A Preliminary Education Specialist Credential, or
- A Variable Term Waiver, or
- An Executive Order (EO) Credential (stating that RICA and/or TPA) still need completion.
B. Individual Development Plan (IDP)
You must be employed by one of the following school districts:
- El Segundo Unified School District
- Hermosa Beach City School District
- Manhattan Beach Unified School District
- Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District
- Redondo Beach Unified School District
- Wiseburn Unified School District
C. Charter and Private School Candidates
If you are employed by a charter or private school, you still need to have one or more of the following from Section A, above, and contact the Program Leader for admissions requirements.
D. Year 2 Candidates
If you are a Year 2 Candidate, you will need to provide a copy of your Year 1 Induction Coursework in the form of your Transition Plan.