Use this link: Fall 2019 Orientation to register for ONE of the required after school workshops.
- All past, and newly, assigned mentors and program candidates are required to attend this workshop.
- If you are a prospective new or experienced mentor, but have not yet been matched with a new teacher, attending one of these workshops is highly recommended.
- Attend the workshop in the location that is most convenient for you.
- Before you register, please check your work and personal calendars for conflicts, and record the date and location somewhere you can find it. Reminder emails will be sent to your work emails prior to the workshop date.
- If you are new teacher to the program this year, you may attend without your mentor, who is in the process of being assigned.
- If you are a Year 2 candidate, please make every attempt to attend with your mentor.
- If you are a Special Education teacher, please make every attempt to attend the Monday, September 16, 2019 Orientation, as the content will be differentiated for your needs. If you are not a SPED teacher, you may still attend this Monday Orientation.